If you have a liquid storage problem in a remote area then Polyworld’s Submersible Underground Liquid Tanks are your solution. We have designed these tanks to conveniently fit a six or twelve-meter shipping container and are easily moved on-site. The Subby is modular and can be manufactured in any configuration of hemispheres and centre cylinders. Extra strong, ideal for water or sewerage treatment. We also do ultra-heavy duty underground storage, using a massive double wall HDPE pipe – 10,000L and bigger.
All underground installations of our Underground Storage Tanks require prior inspection by a hydraulic engineer to ensure the grounds are suitable.
- Hemispherical ends
- Double cylinder with 2 ends
- Single 2m cylinder with 2 ends
- Any combination of cylinders with ends
- Made to suit 6 or 12-metre container
- Long lasting
- Fully UV stabilised LLDPE
- Rainwater harvesting
- Storm surge water tanks
- Sewerage emergency storage
- Lightweight – easy to install