If you have a liquid storage problem in a remote area, the Subby is your solution. It conveniently fits a 6 or 12 metre shipping container, so it can be easily site established even double or triple stacked. The Subby is modular and can be manufactured in any configuration of hemispheres and centre cylinders. Extra strong, ideal for water or sewerage treatment. We also do ultra-heavy duty underground storage, using a massive double wall HDPE pipe – 40,000L and bigger.
All underground installations of our Submersible Storage Tanks require prior inspection by a hydraulic engineer to ensure grounds are suitable.
- Hemispherical ends
- Double cylinder with 2 ends
- Single 2m cylinder with 2 ends
- Any combination of cylinders with ends
- Made to suit 6 or 12 metre container
- Long lasting
- Fully UV stablised LLDPE
- Rainwater harvesting
- Storm surge water tanks
- Sewerage emergency storage
- Lightweight – easy to install