Davey EVO2 Submersible
Davey RainBank is ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting for:
• Toilet blocks
• Garden irrigation
*EvolutionMkII Rainwater Tank System with Davey RainBank inside Dual source controller specifically designed to source rainwater for water applications such as toilets and/or laundry, with automatic mains water back-up. Also suitable for exterior taps.
• Patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
• RainBank automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply, so you don’t need to think about it.
• Fits neatly in the top of the tank for a space-saving, sleek design.
• Incorporates easily with new homes and buildings. All installation materials are included to save you time and money.
• Placement of the connection points saves time on installation.
• Environmentally friendly:
- Saving water
- Reducing flow to storm water systems
- No re-pumping of mains water
- Low power consumption in standby
• No solenoid valves used. Provides seamless mains backup in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions.
• Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZS 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply.
- The EVO2 unit fits neatly inside the top of the tank and includes the option of pre-filtration.
- RainBank EVO2 supplied with a D42A/B submersible pump is a sleek, tamper proof option for poly tanks.